JLB Sports Rarities is proud to have relationships with Russian and Europeans NHL athletes. It's through these relationships that JLB Sports Rarities bridges the gap between fan and athlete. Want a hockey puck autographed by Pavel Bure? No problem. How about a photograph personalized to you by Boris Mikhailov? That can be arranged, too. How to do it? Through either a Private Signing or a Public Signing.Private Signings take place at the JLB Sport Rarities offices or at an undisclosed location in Russia or Europe. The public is not allowed to attend such signings, but they may send in personal items, such as pucks, photos, and jerseys, to be autographed by their favorite athlete.
MAIL ORDER ITEMS
Have An Item You Want To Be Signed By Your Favorite Athlete? Are you looking to get a personal memento, collectible or item that you want to be signed, inscribed or personalized? Then this is the place!
JLB Sports Rarities has unprecedented access to athletes and can get nearly any item signed by the athlete of your choice. We can add to an existing item, or get you a custom one-off piece that no one else has!
This is a three category of REGULAR, MEDIUM or PREMIUM ITEMS. What is the difference?
REGULAR ITEMS refers to photos 16x20 or smaller, pucks, trading cards, McFarlane figurines, books, mini masks, mini Stanley Cups, etc.
MEDIUM ITEMS (this category may apply if signing arranges in Europe or Russia) refers to photos 16x20, pucks, books, mini masks, mini Stanley Cups, etc.
PREMIUM ITEMS pertain to photos larger than 16x20, jerseys, loose jersey numbers, hockey sticks etc.
For any other inquiries, questions,
pricing quotes or other
information please contact us:
or by phone:
Please ship all Mail Order Items to:
JLB Sport Rarities
3608 Saint-Charles Blvd
Kirkland, Quebec, H9JH 3C3
Attn: Henri Boguslavski
How The Process Works:
Once you have determined the item you want to get signed, then simply ship the item into us.
1. Contact our Send-In Department, listed below if you have any further questions.
2. When your Item is received in, it is tagged and put into secured storage until the player signs.
3. We will notify you by email or phone to advise that we received your item within 48 hours of receiving it.
4. Next, an invoice will be created and sent to the customer. Payment is anticipated before the signing.
5. Once signed, a JLB Sports Rarities Hologram and Certificate of Authenticity are assigned to the item authenticating the signature/inscription.
6. The item is repackaged for shipment out to the customer.
Contact us today for more information!